The Saga of Logatroth (Loga - troth) is a role-playing board game (RPBG) designed to be played by 6 to 16 Players and one Referee.
The game is a series of campaigns created by the Referee wherein the Players' characters strive to achieve remarkable skills and abilities.
These characters have one goal in mind: termination of the Bishop of Logatroth.
This game is the only medium where your imagination can run wild without being tortured by poorly written rules, inept Referee sections, and corporate marketing schemes to convince you to buy more rulebooks.
You are about to begin a saga filled with violence, sorcery, and where Logatroth's cultists are everyone's enemy.
The Saga of Logatroth Rule Book Contains:
- A concise introduction into the world where the game takes place
- Easy to read charts and examples for a fast comprehension of the rules
- 7 different character races that the Players have the ability to play: Humans, Dwarves, Lion Folk, Elves, Trolls, Lacertilians, and Cyclops
- 4 different social classes that Players' characters may come from
- A violent and fast moving combat system
- A non-career-discriminating magic system, meaning, anyone can cast spells
- 8 different religions that the Players' characters can join: Deaciden, Kriton, Mandragora, Narr, Orthicon, Pyre Hiti, Tarik, and Vargon
- Divine Incantations for those who keep the faith
- Comprehensive rules that allow the Referee to enjoy their job
- One truly nasty, rotten, evil religion for the Referee's henchmen
- World Inhabitants that can endanger the 'lives' of the Players' characters
- Referee character sheets that can accurately control 10 henchmen on a single piece of paper
- Two starter campaigns to teach the Referee how to create their own campaigns
Due to the present trend of 'Corporate America,' who sue any new form of competition in order to destroy it, it is a foregone conclusion that this author will be sued.
He will be sued by a jealous gaming corporation in order to keep this game from cutting into their profit margin.
Help stop corporate greed.
Buy this game while you still can.
This site is best viewed with any browser except IE.
Copyrighted 2001 - 2017 by Dr. Jensen